Galactic Pest Control

They are free to try them out before they buy them.
polyedit2000
Site Admin

Re: Galactic Pest Control

Postby polyedit2000 » Fri Oct 06, 2017 2:29 pm

"Let me pull up the database...Ah, Starway Circus registered a Purple People Eater, and it's definitely the same plant. Starway reportedly breeds and grows this plant on their ship, and they grow different shapes from them to show in their galleries. Ideally, the fact that they don't grow this plant anywhere else was enough not to investigate further. So to find one here, either they lied about where they grow or it's not supposed to grow here. Plus I don't have a Vacgun of my own to carry that."

Now that they were back at the ship, it was time to be processed. The GSP loaded the worm-stuffed Vacpack onto a machine to be processed later. Next, the GSP dragged Hannah into a room, tapped the emblem to remove the transport suit, and then walked into an adjacent room. The room sealed, then sprayed and foamed Hannah like the first time she entered the station. Thankfully, the results turned white. The GSP walked back into the room and picked her up, having gotten her own shower.

"Well, you pass the cleanliness test. As I said, we can clean the shell off and you can continue exploring this planet, or we wait for the ship to head back as per protocol." She rapped Hannah on the chest. "That means you'll be a living statue until then. And well, protocol says that all foamed has to be in a certain room when we head back, but nothing about putting them elsewhere before that, like say the entryway?"

bond56

Postby bond56 » Fri Oct 06, 2017 3:11 pm

"guessing their gonna be put up to investigation now huh" Hannah mused as she entered the ship, her face red with arousal as there was now a painfully obvious wet spot on her transportation suit, with every step she made causing the nubs to rub against her in all the right ways "heh though I don't think eaters would fit them, a bit missleading if my memory serves me right" she mumbles, stretching as she was released from the suit "from what i can remember it felt more like it was harvesting my juices, weather it was sweat or cum. I think it was trying to keep my alive as well" she finishes, thinking out loud as she stepped into the chamber. unknowingly doing a rather sensual pose as the foam hardened around her. "mmphh" she grunted

polyedit2000
Site Admin

Postby polyedit2000 » Sat Oct 07, 2017 1:03 pm

When the foam was washed off, Hannah was back on the station again. Like before, Hannah was deposited into a room with a fresh suit for her to put on, and then she walked into the station. In the near future, we can skip this content and assume that everyone returning has gone through this germ check and passed.

Following Hannah was the GSP who rescued her, a girl named Sera. She had pink hair with one of the stripes being yellow. "Man, I thought this was going to be boring. So, you got any plans at the moment?"

bond56

Postby bond56 » Sat Oct 07, 2017 1:29 pm

Stretching her stiff muscles, Hannah shudder as the foam eased washed off. Quickly slipping back into the suit before stepping out and making her way back to the hub area. Jumping slight, she squeaked in surprise as she spin on her heel, only to let out a breath she didn't know she was holding upon seeing Sera "don't sneak up on me like that" she mumbled slowly down to walk with her "Not really, maybe check out what we have on those purple plants, or try out the transport suit" she hummed blushing slightly "why? Wanna do something? Need to capture this 'naughty criminal'" she giggled playfully

YueAyasegawa

Postby YueAyasegawa » Mon Oct 09, 2017 12:09 pm

polyedit2000 wrote:
---

Slow down, Rena. There is a process that must be done to properly visit another planet. First, Rena would have to swing by the Command Center to check out the available flights:

Scout: Gyp
- This desert planet is close to us. Locate any notable civilizations and location, then return for further instructions.
Scout: Auas III
- This watery planet is close to us. Locate any notable civilizations and location, then return for further instructions.
Scout: Starway Circus
- This space port is close to us. Meet with the locales then return for further instructions.

Next, she would have to swing by a locker room (preferably the one next to the Shipping Bay) to put on her Protective Suit. Once the suit is fitted, she can then board the flight to her destination, where she can then equip herself with the appropriate tools for the job (Except Starway Circus, which currently forbids carrying weaponry).

Though in the near future, if you plan to go to a planet, we'll assume you took the appropriate steps and skip to the fun part.

( sry for the wait)

Rena sighed and turned around to go to the command center. She was slightly disappointed that she had yet to go through paper work to get to a planet. But then again it was understandable, given how much people were working on the planetary ship she was standing upon. Few minutes passed and she finally decided to give the Scout Gyp a try. She then afterwards headedd to the Shipping bay, given though that she had no idea where to go through, she stopped the next best person on their tracks and asked ,,Excuse me, is there a locker room here? Its the first time for me here, and i need to fetch my protective suit before the flight to Gyp.''

polyedit2000
Site Admin

Postby polyedit2000 » Wed Oct 11, 2017 12:33 pm

They directed Rena to the locker room that was near the Shipping Bay. From there, it was simple to pick up a standard Protective Suit and board the flight to Gyp.

Gyp was pretty much a desert planet with only a few stone monuments here and there, which was why the ship landed on a square platform. It had enough walls to protect against any potential winds and was noticeable if anyone got lost, though several tarps were put up just in case.

"Forecast should be okay, but if there are any unseen weather patterns like heavy winds, we'll send out the departure signal early." The senior officer proclaimed. "Otherwise, your suit will start beeping an hour before the scheduled departure time, and in ten-minute intervals after that. Do not forget to pick up your gun and other equipment from the ship as well. Rena, this is your mission."

Rena's HUD pointed her to the last-known location of a probe. It seems that her destination was to the East, data suggesting it was near a hill before it disappeared.

---

"Well, I figured since you were going to check out those PPEs, we'll head over to the circus and take care of your registration." Sera pulled out a card. "Starway Circus has a normal section for everyone and a 'Red Nose' district for pervs, and the PPEs are in that district. Obviously, cards like these are the only way you get past the gate, but in order to get one, you'll have to participate in a few of their activities. A discount for the Pest Control, but otherwise, we can't get in without a card unless it's a very big emergency. Oh, and cards only work for their carriers, hence getting your own. Don't worry, I'll pick some nice ones for you."

"Oh, and wear casual. Starway Circus is definitely safe to breathe."

bond56

Postby bond56 » Wed Oct 11, 2017 1:51 pm

Hannah blinked curiously, nodding hesitantly as she turned her attention to Sera "okay, should we just go straight to the shipping bay and go there? I only have this with me, or do you need to do something things" she hummed, smiling in thanks "do I have to win them to get the card? or ... wait, what do you mean by nice ones?"

polyedit2000
Site Admin

Postby polyedit2000 » Wed Oct 11, 2017 2:40 pm

"Well, considering you'll be naked or covered there, there's no need to dress fancy. And since it won't be a mission, we won't wear the Protective Suits anyway. Still got to be sanitized when we return."

Sera was heading toward the Shipping Bay. If Hannah followed her, she'll notice that they passed the Locker room, instead boarding civilian transport ships. "Yeah, new visitors and hires for the Red Nose district get put through some of the attractions as part of their initiation. Mainly, you just stand there and look pretty, but until you get that out of the way, you're not likely to walk through the place with your own feet."

bond56

Postby bond56 » Wed Oct 11, 2017 3:31 pm

Hannah nodded in understanding, fallowing after Sera towards the shipping bay. Seeing as she only had the outfits provided and her suit, she didn't really have much clothing wise. "okay, heh sounds like my kinda place" she mumbled the last part as she curiously scanned the locker rooms they passed, noting that they where mostly empty and unused, getting a quick loo at the shuttle before entering, just judging from the outside it wasn't a regular scouting shuttled the sleeping quarters and the sanitation rooms just proved that fact "what are the sorta things I may have to do?"

polyedit2000
Site Admin

Postby polyedit2000 » Wed Oct 11, 2017 4:34 pm

"No sex or sleeping in bed, thankfully. Still, some attractions can be pretty touchy and pokey."

Eventually, the duo and some off-duty workers arrived at Starway Circus. The ship itself reminded Hannah of a circus tent perched on a stereotypical UFO. After they boarded the ship (and Rena paid for the tickets), Hannah noticed that the inside of the ship was mainly composed of booths upon booths of games and snacks, some even stacked on top of each other. Rena pointed up and she could see the actual circus performing on the ceiling. Oh, and plenty of clowns here, even if they're alien clowns.

"Pest Control has a reputation, so we can't board the back entrance straight to the Red Nose. We'll have to walk to the back to get there." Rena looked around. "So, anything you want before we head over to dark side?"

bond56

Postby bond56 » Wed Oct 11, 2017 5:03 pm

"okay" Hannah hummed as they flew to the circus, humming a small tune all the way there. Upon landing she stretched her stiff arms above her head, cracking her fingers as she popped her shoulders, sighing in relief "you think for such a big and well paid group we could afford better chairs" she mumbled, exiting the shuttled as she fallowed Sera through the circus. looking around in amazement "no I don't think so, maybe a drink or something though" she responded

polyedit2000
Site Admin

Postby polyedit2000 » Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:33 am

"Alright, two drinks coming up!" Sera led Hannah past some stalls. Hannah did see some drink stalls including Comet Cups (with Unicorn Milk) and Space Froyo. However, it was Sera's choice that might make her consider those other options.

"Two Medium Berry Glurps and a Worm Crispy" Yeah, Sera decided to grab their snacks from Worms on a Stick. Sera handed Hannah a fat worm and a straw. "Just nip the butt off and stick a straw in there. You can eat the worm too, though it's an acquired taste."

bond56

Postby bond56 » Thu Oct 12, 2017 2:51 pm

"uhh" Hannah mumble eyeing the worm skeptically, giving Sera an unsure look before hesitantly taking hers from Sera. looking back and forth between the worm and Sera as she watches her. fallowing her through the maze of booths and activities. shrugging her shoulders, she gulped as she fallowed through with what Sera told he, biting off a small part of the worm before sticking the straw in "well then, I think im ready" she hummed taking a few swings

polyedit2000
Site Admin

Postby polyedit2000 » Sat Oct 14, 2017 11:14 am

((Any more space adventures, or drop this one for a new RP?))

Sera and Hannah eventually reached what looked like a tent. Sera held up her pass to a clown lingering outside. "My friend wants to get her own card."

The clown grinned and moved aside, pulling a flap back. It seems that the tent hid a couple of what Hannah assumed were thin cylindrical elevators. Sera stepped in one and let another clown strap her feet to the floor part. "The Red Nose district is literally on the other side of this circus. Catch you on the other side."

Sera's elevator descended into the ground. The clown went to guide Hannah to another elevator.

bond56

Postby bond56 » Sat Oct 14, 2017 12:37 pm

((eh, sadly its just me and you now, so we can drop it for a new one~ unless you wanna continue))

blushing slightly Hannah nodded in agreement, "see you" she called out to Sera as she watched her as she got her feet strapped to the elevator before descending as she fallowed the clown that welcomed them at the entrance of the tent to her own elevator. letting them strap her feet in. fidgeting slightly. hey, there isn't anyway one could fail initiation, could they?" she asked as she nodded to them, giving them the okay

polyedit2000
Site Admin

Postby polyedit2000 » Sat Oct 14, 2017 2:38 pm

((Terminating this RP))

Sadly, Rena was never found, having gone into a pyramid and becoming a mummy.

As for Hannah, she was doing great, but then Sera decided to finish the day by turning her into a Space Pillow. Cocooned and painted as a parody of herself, Hannah would be a bedwarmer, only getting touched by Sera or the occasional cleaning bot.

But their fates beat the daily lives of being in the GSP.

End.

YueAyasegawa

Postby YueAyasegawa » Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:46 am

(awww :/ thats a shame, sorry that it took me so long to reply! im looking forward to our next rp however)

Return to “Product Testing (Roleplay)”