DungeonCon: Minion Manacles

They are free to try them out before they buy them.
bond56

Re: DungeonCon: Minion Manacles

Postby bond56 » Sat Oct 07, 2017 1:44 pm

"Okay" Hannah mumbled in confusion as she followed dawn's gaze towards the destroyed door that was now a skrap yard of a rock mound, nodding slowly "still have no real idea what happened but okay, and I don't think I can help you sorry, you want me to stay here and talk till she wakes up or something?'

polyedit2000
Site Admin

Postby polyedit2000 » Sat Oct 07, 2017 1:45 pm

Taidana almost reached in, but paused. Aside from some frozen water and his "phone", he had not the thought to put anything else in there. Plus he couldn't remember if Amber talked about anything that would go straight into the bag.

Cupping the bag with one hand, Taidana crouched down and held his sword in front of him so that he could shove anything strange away from him (similar to how some people in his country opened champagne bottles with a sword). Only he tipped the bag upside-down to empty its contents first.

Flashlight237

Postby Flashlight237 » Sat Oct 07, 2017 8:05 pm

"Sure. Why not? I'll try to slap some sense into Amberlust if she tries to do anything, so... Yeah."

YueAyasegawa

Postby YueAyasegawa » Mon Oct 09, 2017 12:31 pm

stalker59991 wrote:
-=-=Rena=-=-

As she made her way into the frozen maze room, the door closing behind her nearly so fast it was as if the dwarf was trying to give her another swat. The frozen cavern walls and icy glassy walls reflected all the light she could need from the small torches about but so far she could not see any of these mentioned little imps. Traveling a bit more through the passage, Rena could see a few shuffling bits of snow from human footprints. Or rather one set of footprints and another set of 'heel prints' from Hannah and Taidana's passage through there. As she watched the path lead to a fork where the prints moved a snowball suddenly come to strike at her shoulder from the side, glaring down to the undisturbed passageway she could see just a faint hint of red fabric of a very small figure dash away with a series of chuckles.

Rena sighed and stepped forward into the maze, seeing as her way outward was shut down she sighed and mumbled to herself ,,You couldnt have made it any more obvious..i know im screwed anyway if i dont return.'' Out of security reasons, each few minutes she stopped and took a deep breath to focus before shooting tiny sparks over the interior walls and floor. Given her magnetic abilities, she might be able to get a feeling for the maze or it perhaps will help her to scout incoming or threats that could be nearby. She noticed the other footprints a few seconds afterwards but gave them no attention yet, given that she was here on another ones mission. Rena was surprised as the snowball hit her and she immediately turned around to check, but she moved forward cautious as she had no idea yet what the capabilities of these imps are, or if that was one of these to begin with.
,,Come little imp...i just need a few things from you...'' she whispered in a menacing voice.

bond56

Postby bond56 » Mon Oct 09, 2017 4:04 pm

Humming a slightly tune, Hannah move to one of the unexplored doors before sitting down next to it, resting her back against the wall as she watched Dawn, amberlust and the piglet "okay, I won't stay long then, just a bit to keep you company. I still have to find some metals for Maile so I can hopefully be released, and maybe win her over"

Flashlight237

Postby Flashlight237 » Mon Oct 09, 2017 8:50 pm

"You know, if I had the ability to use a fire spell right now, I would've cut through that stuff with a fiery blaze," Dawn replied.

ario120987

Postby ario120987 » Fri Oct 13, 2017 12:26 pm

Marie whimpered as the chains clamped onto her nipples, dragging her forward. Behind the mask tears filled her eyes s the sharp, painful pinching made her cry out, only to be muffled by the tight fitting mask. She was beyond frightened and it only got worse as she realized that something was going to come out on top of the table. Marie wanted to struggle, to try and get away, but her voice was useless and her every move made those clamps bite into her nipples more painfully.

stalker59991

Postby stalker59991 » Sun Oct 15, 2017 8:47 am

-=-=Taidana=-=-

As the bag was flipped down, several thuds echoed the hall as small collars dropped from it. It seemed that at least even in this, well 'quiet' time of Amberlust the bags filled up with the restraints to the mobs still. Of course that lead the question, what were theses 'contract collars' popping up 'for'?

With himself focusing for anything, Taidana was just fortunate enough to hear something like flapping coming right for his head from behind.

-=-=Rena=-=-

Passing past the fork in the path, the huntress just caught sight of a small foot fleeing down another corner past the path in another split. This time three choices, though sadly it didn't seem like these imps left any prints upon the snow, of course that didnt stop that slightly taunting tone of snickers to echo up to Rena's ears.

"Than come and geeet eeemmm~" a snickering, if feminine small voice giggled out in a singsong manor to the huntress's menacing tone in response. Seemed despite what Rena could see that she would have the size advantage this little mob was not intimidated in the least.

-=-=Marie=-=-

With a slight pulse, the 'rift' ejected something from within, to the felines surprise it was a white feather of some kind. Though the mask's vision showed an aura of some kind of magic or energy emanating from it. As it landed perfectly within the center of the plate, despite being just a feather, Marie felt a slight tug from the chains. Though, it suddenly became less painful..

That was not the end, as more feathers emerged, but each was different. The next was a shade of grey off from that of stone. The third was one pure black that had an unnatural luster to it and the fourth was a crimson so red it looked as if it was made of blood itself. As the grey joined the plate, the 'tug' became more prominent from the chains...but it did not hurt, if anything it suddenly felt..'enjoyable' in a strange sense. As if the pain was turned to a soft pleasure to match the weight. The lustrous black feather sent a shiver throughout her body and the crimson one brought the image of Amberlust to her mind, pampering and praising her fondly for her efforts from before. With what little wiggle room she had the cat's body seem tor respond, which was made only a bit embarrassing that her mummy doppelganger was copying each move like a mirror perfectly.

"A pure one. And obedient and submissive. A true servant. Lovely.."

"Indeed, most lovely.."

Two voices from behind, distinctly male and female. Marie first felt their hands gently stroke an ear each under the thick layers of bandages. Before they moved ahead, and sat upon the table. Their weight was non existent, but a massive surge of pleasure washed into her from just 'knowing' she was holding them up. Whatever the feathers were doing it was playing with her more submissive instincts at a strange rate. Regardless, the two were apparently 'human' in shape at least, but their skin was perfectly smooth and shiny as well as not the color of human flesh. The male's skin seem to be like obsidian stone, smooth, hints of muscle and tall. The woman's was like a reddish brown, like a carnelian stone, slender but supple. They were both dressed in elegant white robes, like one would see in hieroglyphs of the Pharaohs long ago with matching accessories and dressage. The standing point of them though was their masks that kept their features hidden. They seem to be made of Mirror material like the mask atop of Marie's, but theirs had the feature of the Ankh's, the males the same reddish brown as the females skin, and the females the same obsidian black as the males. Each of them seem to move a bit to match the other.

"Fear not little servant, we are Demigods of this land." The female spoke, followed by the male "We are they that of those who follow and worship their leaders. The servant may call of me Will." The females hand came up, gently stroking along the chin of Marie's mask "I am Joy. Tell us little servant, by what is your name?" As she asked, the feline suddenly felt the form fitting mask slacken, she couldn't feel fresh air at her lips, but for some reason it seemed her voice was not muffled in the least by the mask and she could speak freely now...

-=-=Hannah and Dawn=-=-

"Whaoooo now 'that' is one smelty of a crystal!" The voice echoed out from behind Dawn, but she could recognize it rather quickly without being able to check. Hannah came to see the sight of an insect like metal creature, covered in 'paint' making it rather a splattered mess scurry its way in, before stopping to look along the ground. Frowning it crab walked a bit to the side before moving over to the metal mummified aura reader "Now I know ya squishies arent the best with dark areas but ya didn't see the trap button on the floor?"

The piglet gave a squeal seeing the familiar Scraplie, looking a bit curiously at Hannah and it as it shuffled its legs about.

"Sooo like this is what your boss ya keep mentioning?.....I gotta be honest darling if any other scraplie saw this your boss would be dead fer sure.." The scraplie frowned as it looked the wires over on Dawn "Lucky it didn't leave a death trap a few torques tighter these wires would have turned you into ...what do you squishies call it, soul-lamie?" he grumbled before taking out a tool to start and chip away the wire "Don think shes gonna be tooo happy about the hole either..Oiy ya better be paying me something for helping. Hum another squishy hey there." He said with a wave as if just noticing Hannah at long last. Though he paused mid cut of another strand of the metal wire holding the aura reader tight. Actually he ended up even using her body to lean a bit to squint at the untrapped woman curiously "Why...does that armoring look familiar...?" He was looking a bit pained as he seem to think, of course there was something else. The scraplies claw was resting right at Dawns wrist..or rather, her manacle and its fossil stone..and nothing was happening "Gah whys my noodle hurten now..when Im trying to remember?"

Flashlight237

Postby Flashlight237 » Sun Oct 15, 2017 12:51 pm

"I think I can see what you're trying to remember..." Dawn telepathically replied. "In fact, you seem conflicted. From what I can see in your aura, well, I'll have to go back a little. A bit ago, Hannah told me about someone named Malie. I didn't know who that was at first, but then, you came along. From what I'm seeing, you seem to be thinking about... Dwarves before you touched my manacle. Putting the pieces of the puzzle together, I can safely conclude that Malie is a dwarf and the very gear Hannah has on her is gear forged by dwarves." Dawn then looked at the Scraply's claw. "You might wanna let go of the manacle for a little."
Last edited by Flashlight237 on Sun Oct 15, 2017 3:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

stalker59991

Postby stalker59991 » Sun Oct 15, 2017 1:00 pm

OOC: okay I am going to say this as a blunt beak now. Flashlight that is not what happened I was trying to get the point across that 'touching' the manacle and the gem embedded in it does not automatically 'beast tame' things and all the mobs of sentient intelligence cant 'remember' Amberlust or being in a Dungeon if they were made from her ->-' They have vague 'deja vu' from the matter when something familiar of it comes up but it pains or even hurts them to try and recall the matter..

Flashlight237

Postby Flashlight237 » Sun Oct 15, 2017 1:22 pm

stalker59991 wrote:OOC: okay I am going to say this as a blunt beak now. Flashlight that is not what happened I was trying to get the point across that 'touching' the manacle and the gem embedded in it does not automatically 'beast tame' things and all the mobs of sentient intelligence cant 'remember' Amberlust or being in a Dungeon if they were made from her ->-' They have vague 'deja vu' from the matter when something familiar of it comes up but it pains or even hurts them to try and recall the matter..

OOC: Then please explain why it happened relatively automatically with a pig. I can only reference what happened in older posts; I can't expect myself to lucky-guess everything, especially with three pages worth of plot-inconvenience.

YueAyasegawa

Postby YueAyasegawa » Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:58 am

Rena mentally prepared herself for the upcoming fight. Despite what seemed like her size - she still finds herself in the creatures domain, it must have laid a trap for her or perhaps its companions are waiting for a good moment to ambush her. Seeing as her tone only made it cackle, it did anger her quite a bit, but she tried to calm herself for the sake of her own good. She understood that the beast wanted her to be rash, it wanted her to act fast and uncontrolled, and to prevent that - she took her time to get closer to it. Since she couldnt really trace something with her electrical outburst,she suspected the middle path was save. She stepped further down the middle path, hoping to find a clue on the whereabouts of these weird little imps. While it did feel good to have this chain belt diggin into her while limiting her movement. It was quite distracting to fight with, though she still struggled with the thought if she mind having them on at all.
,,I hopefully will get them soon.''

polyedit2000
Site Admin

Postby polyedit2000 » Mon Oct 16, 2017 10:35 am

Taidana rolled, grabbed the collars, and shoved them back into the bag with one swift motion as he pivoted to face the other way. He silently swore as putting the collars away meant that his blade wasn't in a prime position to swing effectively.

bond56

Postby bond56 » Mon Oct 16, 2017 12:35 pm

Jumping slightly, Hannah turned to look over the newcomer curiously, keeping quiet as she watched the interaction between dawn and The scraplie. Giving the piglet a comforting smile as she waves to it as best as she could only to turn her head towards The scraplie as he address her "h hello~, thanks for helping m my friend here" she hummed standing up and stretching "hmm? my armor? oh yeah, it was made by Malie the dwarf, her workshop is through there" she said pointing to the door that lead to Malie's workshop "I sorta, try to take something from here and she sealed this on me, only way to get it off is to collect some materials for her, Gorgon Gaze, Drakevein Ore or Cloudchrome"

ario120987

Postby ario120987 » Mon Oct 16, 2017 5:21 pm

Marie whimpered as she felt feelings of fear and arousal begin to fill her chest. she tried to squirm in her wrappings, her double mimicking her movements, As every tug of the chains filled her not with pain but pleasure. something about those strange feathers was making her enjoy her wrappings even want more!

as the demigods approached her, Marie watch them nervously. however, as their weight sent rolling waves of euphoria through her and as they stroked her ears, Marie let out an involuntary purr. When the demigods asked her name Marie replied softly, "M-marie..."

Return to “Product Testing (Roleplay)”